Our Non Invasive Aesthetic Procedures
EXPLORE MORE ABOUT AESTHETICS modalities
Nikky Bawa Medi Salon clinic is built on the highest level of ethics and latest equipment backed by the years of experience in skin, hair, nail treatments.
- Weightloss and body sculpting
- Threads, Fillers and Wrinkle freezing
- Hair Regrowth Treatment
- Skin Whitening
- Medi Scar Camouflaging
- Lip Tinting
- Laser hair removal
- Melasma, Pigmentation
- Acne Scar ,Patches, Hair Extension
- Hair wigs and patches
- Wrinkle freezing & fillers
- GFC therapy for Hair Regrowth
- Thread Implant for Hair Regrowth
Fix an Appointment
Our cosmo pharmacology
Dr. Sahiba Bawa
Aesthetic Surgeon | Fellowship In Facial Aesthetics | Advance Injectable & Body Contouring (Seoul, South Korea)
International Board Certified Fellowship in Non Surgical Facial Aesthetics. (Paris Franc)Meet Dr. Sahiba Bawa
No. Of Satisfied Patients
This was my first experience of trying any hair care & beauty services in Bhopal and must say it was an overall amazing & satisfactory experience. My hairs look more shiny & healthy. Also my skin is more soft & glowing. Thanks a lot to entire team for giving their best. Highly recommended from my end!
Just had my first appointment here and loved every bit of my experience here. The service was great, the atmosphere was warm and welcoming, the ambience was very pretty and elegant.
I always go home very satisfied and happy with the hair services. Arun Malviya is an amazing hair stylist with a lot of expertise and knowledge and he always is deliver what I want, even better than my expectations.
Things to Know
No. The cancer-causing ultraviolet/ X-rays/ Gamma rays are not used in lasers. Skin treatment lasers are mainly in the infrared spectrum of light, which is very safe.
Laser machine uses a specific portion of light energy (the daily light from sun). It targets the specific issue of the skin. It has optimal energy in it to achieve the treatment output. So, all in all its just a portion of sunlight. Hence it is as safe as the sunlight.
- EndyMed treatments (wrinkle reduction, skin firming, pore reduction, anti-aging, jawline correction, neck and décolleté rejuvenation, hand rejuvenation, body contouring, fat reduction, etc.) as the effects are long-lasting.
- Hollywood Laser Peel using world-class spectra laser (works for rejuvenation, oily skin, fine lines, anti-aging, active acne and acne pigmentation, melasma).
- Laser Hair Reduction (for face, neck, armpits, abdomen, bikini area, arms, forearms, legs).
- Fillers to replace the lost volume and asymmetry of the face.
- Also, fillers for fuller lip pout.
It is an effective treatment. It repairs damaged texture of nails with the power of Keratin Proteins obtained from animal sources. It bonds to the natural nail plate. It strengthens the weak and damaged nail plate. Over time with daily use, peeling/chipping and white spots are reduced to an extent. But this is a maintenance type of thing, which uses a quick-fix approach. It is recommended to visit a dermatologist to find out the cause of your nail problem and get the treatment accordingly. Till then it is a good option to improve your nail’s appearance.
There is nothing like best treatment for acne scars. It is the choice of treatment modality depending on the type, severity and duration along with the skin type of the patient. We offer whole range of acne and acne scar treatments at our clinic like chemical peels, laser peel, TCA CROSS, subscision, punch excision or floatation, collagen PIN, EndyMed intensif, CO2 laser, fillers etc.
There are many home remedies that you can use.
- Indulge in physical activities and regular exercises.
- Take care of your eating habits. Avoid eating foodstuffs that contain products such as maida, processed sugar, milk, etc. Also avoid eating junk foods such as pizza, burgers, etc.
- Make wise use of beauty and skincare products. Avoid using scrubs, face creams, oils, powders, makeup, etc. Also, avoid oiling your scalp and hair.
- Do not use soap on your face. Use facewash containing salicylic acid instead.
- Gels can also help you. Use sunscreen gel at least two times a day. During night time, you can use Adapalene and Benzoyl Peroxide gels.
Scrubbing is the best way to get rid of blackheads. Gently scrub and exfoliate your nose at least once a week. If that does not work, you can go for treatments such as Spectra Laser, Eclairs MDA, and Peeling.
Oily skin is due to the over production of sebum from the sebaceous glands. To get rid of this, you can use salicylic acid based facewashes. The use twice or thrice a day will help. However, you need to keep your skin hydrated as well, so make use of appropriate moisturizers too. Also, if this is associated with acne problems, acne treatments can help you.